Edifício Piramides III | Rua António Gomes Soares Pereira, 88
4470-139 Maia Porto
So you're on a date and food has been promised, what to do, do you get take away or should you risk the perils that await you in the kitchen? Let's be honest, who doesn't like a person who can cook and is good at it, I know I do.
Never fear there are a few simple tricks to whipping up a delicious meal in a few easy steps that are guaranteed to warm the cockles of even the most impervious foodie\erotic eater, just remember to feed each other and don't eat anything heavy, you wouldn't want that to interfere with your date, right?
- Chocolate: we all know chocolate is yummy and a great food to play with during foreplay so why not invest in a chocolate fondue set, cut up some nice red (the colour of love after all) fruit and dip them into the warm, sweet chocolate, extra points if you manage to incorporate phallic or suggestive fruit like say bananas or halved strawberries
- Asparagus: those tender yet delightful stalks can be nibbled suggestively or sucked whole (be careful doing that, please), they can lead to fun innuendos and are easy to prepare, just lightly steam or boil them and put them in a pan with some lemon butter and you're good to go, add meat, fish or more veggies to increase the dish or eat them as a side course, it's up to you.
- Nuts: finger food that helps increase your sexual appetite and the best thing is that there are so many to choose from, make a platter, grab some good cheese (to your liking) and some crackers and feel their magic work wonders on your libido.
- Oysters: this is for the more adventurous, yet it also works with the lazy who wish to impress, make sure you buy them fresh and from a reputable fishmonger. They are eaten raw and said to make your libido go wild, just slice them open and drizzle some fresh lemon juice on each slice, bottoms up.
- Chilies: there are plenty of ways to heat up your sex life, but spicy food is a great way to kick start that heat, you can find some very simple easy recipes online or just add them finely chopped to a dish you already had in mind, added points for creativity.